- Servings : 3-1/2 – 4 dozen
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 9m
- Ready In : 21m
Reminiscent of Girl Scout’s Thank You Berry Munch.
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup shortening, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- ¾ cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape bowl.
Add egg, and vanilla; mix. Scrape bowl.
Stir together flour and baking soda in a small bowl add in one addition and mix until smooth.
Finally, add cereal, cranberries, and chips. Stir in until incorporated.
Scoop by teaspoonfuls, roll between palms, place on prepared sheet, and lightly press down on tops. Leave 1” between cookies.
Bake 9 minutes or until just beginning to color. Cool 2 minutes on sheet then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store covered at room temperature.