Three Bean Salad2016-09-01
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 60m
Classic side dish gets freshened up with the addition of cannellini beans, tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella.
- 4 cups fresh, cut green beans, cooked
- 1 14.5 oz can wax beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can white kidney (cannellini) beans, rinsed, drained
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mini fresh mozzarella balls, quartered (cieglini)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup distilled vinegar
- 3 TB water
- 3 TB vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
In a large bowl, combine green beans, wax beans, white beans, grape tomatoes, mozzarella, onion, and garlic.
In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar, water, oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over bean mixture; toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow salad to marinate.
Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container.